Would you like to say thank you to your colleague for the good cooperation, but don’t quite know how? A simple thank you to colleagues for good cooperation can move mountains. If you don’t just want to leave it at a simple thank you, but want to use a few more words for the good cooperation, then you’ve come to the right place. A thank you to colleagues for good cooperation sayings and ideas can be found in this article.
In professional life, there may be many occasions when you want to thank your colleagues. A sincere thank you for something nice that a colleague has done makes a good impression.
Colleagues who are valued at work have more fun in the office and work with a much higher level of motivation. So let’s take a look at a few examples of how you can thank your colleagues.
Simple sayings for good cooperation
Would you simply like to thank your colleagues? Then I have a few simple words and sayings to thank you for a good collaboration.
Simple sayings to say thank you for a good cooperation:
- Thank you for always helping us and stepping in when we need help. We notice this and appreciate it very much.
- It’s great to work with you. I really appreciate you taking the time and making the effort to do an excellent job.
- I really couldn’t wish for a better colleague to work with.
- Thank you very much for your meticulous work!
- Good work you have done on the latest projects. We couldn’t have done it without you.
- Thank you for all the work you have put into our recent collaboration. I couldn’t have done it without you.
- Her commitment is unsurpassable. We appreciate what you do at work every day.
- I couldn’t have wished for a better employee than you.
- Thank you for always giving your best at work. Your commitment to your job is greatly appreciated.
- I am so glad that you are part of our team. The dedication and talent you bring to our company are second to none.
Funny sayings to say thank you to colleagues
If you would like to thank your colleague in a funny way, I may have the right sayings for you here.
- I’m jealous of your skills 😉 You’re incredibly good at what you do and I’m glad you’re on our team and not the opposing team.
- Is there anything you can’t do? It’s annoying and yet I’m glad that you’re on my team.
- Today I wear the smile you left me with the other day.
- This is just a general thank you card to prove that I have good manners.
- If I received a cent for every time I thanked you, I would be a millionaire.
- A colleague is someone who gets you out of jail on bail. A best colleague is the one who sits next to you and says: “Have they redecorated our office?”
Sweet and sincere sayings to thank your colleague
Are you simply a heartier person by nature and want to express this? Then perhaps I’ve found just the right words and sayings for you to thank your colleagues with:
- Thank you for being such a great colleague. Your enthusiasm, energy and sense of humor make going to work a pleasure.
- I am so happy to be working with you. They challenge me anew every day. I don’t think I would be where I am today without you.
- I was overwhelmed by the contributions you made this week.
- Phenomenal work. Great work!
- I am so grateful that I can work with you every day. Your continued support and all the help you have given to our project has been invaluable. That really means a lot to me.
- Thank you for being there for me. You are not only a great colleague, but also an incredible mentor and true friend. I am so grateful for everything you have done to help me advance professionally.
- I am so proud to be working with such an experienced person. That is truly inspiring.
- Thank you for making my work so easy. I never have to worry about something being overlooked when you are here.
- Thank you for contributing your ideas at our last meeting. They were extremely insightful and really made me rethink our plan for the future.
- Thank you for all your support and commitment to this project. We could not have completed it without you.
Thanks to colleagues for a long collaboration
Has your colleague supported you over a longer period of time? You often want to thank your colleagues for a long collaboration after a project.
Sayings for a longer collaboration with your colleague:
- Your continuous support and guidance over the past year have been very valuable to me. Thank you very much for taking the time to accompany me on this project. I am looking forward to our next projects.
- I have very much enjoyed the opportunity to work with you over the last few months. Thank you for advancing my career and for making it a pleasure to be at work every day.
- If everyone had colleagues as great as you are, no one would complain about work anymore. I appreciate your team spirit and your enthusiasm every day. Thank you for everything you do.
- It can be intimidating to start a new project. I really appreciate having you on my team to overcome our new obstacles together.
- I know that you have been very busy recently. That’s because I have confidence in your ability to get everything done. Thank you very much for your efforts.
- I would like to let you know how much I appreciate your help in the office. I don’t know what we would do without you.
Personal sayings to say thank you for a good collaboration
You don’t want to use a run-of-the-mill phrase to thank your colleague because he is also your friend? If you’re looking for a more unusual way to thank your colleagues for good cooperation, then I might have just the right sayings for you:
- I really couldn’t wish for a better colleague and friend to support me at work every day.
- Thank you for always being there when I need help.
- Our office would not be the same without you. Thank you for making the work here so much fun.
- I appreciate you pushing me to be the best version of myself every day. You really have a special gift to help me achieve all my goals. Thank you.
- I really enjoyed the time I spent getting to know you better.
- I enjoy every project I work on with you. Thank you for your invaluable contribution to our team and for always pushing me out of my comfort zone and encouraging me to be the best version of myself.
- Thank you for your tireless positive attitude. You make it a pleasure to come to work every day.
- Thank you for your invaluable contribution to our project. You have not only become a great teammate, but also a true friend.
Classic sayings for good cooperation with your colleagues
Were you ill or simply unable to complete your tasks due to time constraints? Fortunately, you have a colleague who has taken over your tasks and now you want to thank them? Then I have the right sayings for you right here, if it simply has to be classic:
- Thank you for taking on so many of my tasks when I wasn’t there. I am deeply in your debt.
- Thank you for always helping me and stepping in when I need help. I noticed that and just wanted to say thank you.
- Thank you for helping me when I was ill.
- Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking over my duties in my absence.
- Thank you for taking over my tasks. I am deeply in your debt.
- I wanted to thank you for being there for me when I’m not feeling so well. I would like to thank you by inviting you to lunch.
- Thank you for taking care of me. It means a lot to me to have such great support in the workplace.
- Thank you for holding down the fort while I was away.
Short sayings to say thank you for the cooperation
Not a person of many words? You don’t always have to write a novel to thank your colleagues for a good working relationship. Here are a few examples of short sayings to thank your colleagues:
- You have great ideas. Great work!
- Your attention to detail is noticed by everyone in the office.
- You are a valuable part of our team.
- The effort you make in the office does not go unnoticed.
- Thank you for always finding a way!
- I am so happy to have you as an employee!
- I am amazed every day at the work you do.
- Thank you for making me look so good.
- Thank you for your help the other day.
Sayings to say thank you for good teamwork
Sometimes you also want to thank a person for being able to work so well in a team. There are also many ways in which you can thank your colleagues. A few examples of saying thank you to colleagues for good cooperation:
- Her ability to work so well with others is truly a gift to the whole team.
- The dedication you have shown to our team over the last few months is second to none.
- Thank you for being a great teammate. I know that with you by my side, I can overcome any challenge at work.
- Thank you for making such a valuable contribution to our team.
- I am always impressed by how you manage to inspire everyone in the team to perform at their best.
- They make a big difference to our team.
- I always appreciate the unique perspective you bring to our team.
- It reassures me immensely to know that you are part of our team and help us to master the daily challenges in the office.
As well as expressing your gratitude in words, you can also personalize small gifts to show your appreciation to colleagues. Customized badges, markers, key chains and more are great options. You can use personalized images or messages to display these elements on BPS.com to customize them. With these personalized small gifts, you can effectively express your gratitude and strengthen team cohesion.
Books for managers and those who want to become one
You really do exist! Books that improve your leadership and delegation skills. In the course of my time as a founder and manager, I have read many books. Leadership books that helped me with my first steps and other books that helped me at an advanced stage. Here are my top 3 leadership books from which I still learn a lot today.
Good bosses eat last
The book that every leader needs to know. One of the world’s best books on leadership.